Sunday, August 31, 2008

2008 Honda CR-V

. Sunday, August 31, 2008

2008 Honda CR-V Specifications end Review
About Honda CR-V
The Honda CR-V is a compact crossover SUV manufactured by the Japanese automaker Honda since 1996. the CR-V was Honda's first in-house designed SUV and was originally intended to be a niche vehicle only. Honda was hesitant to market the vehicle, since many felt the car did not have potential to sell alongside the Honda Passport and to take over the role of Honda's entry-level SUV.

The original CR-V's production lasted from 1996 to 2001. Upon introduction, the model had only one trim level, which would later be known as the LX model trim; it was powered by the 2.0 L I4 B20B producing 126 hp (94 kW) and 133 ft·lb (180 N·m) of torque.

Specifications Honda CR-V
Honda CR-VCR-V is powered by the latest version of Honda's standard K-series 2.4 L 4-cylinder engine, similar variants of which can also be found in the current-generation Honda Accord and Honda Element. In North American markets, this engine's power is rated at 166 hp @ 5,800 rpm and 161 ft·lb @ 4,200 rpm. A 2.2 L i-CTDI diesel is offered in the European and Asian markets. The European market Honda CR-V offers a new R20A 2.0 L engine, based on the Honda R-series i-VTEC SOHC engine found in the Honda Civic, as opposed to the previous CR-V offering the K20A. The manual transmission has been dropped from the US market, leaving the five speed automatic as the sole unit.

Review Honda CR-V

Ratings Honda CR-V :
Performance: 9
Fun-to-Drive: 6
Build Quality: 8
Comfort: 4
Interior Design: 5
Reliability: 10
Fuel Economy: 9
Exterior Design: 9
Overall Rating : 7.5


Review
We bought our Honda CR-V in January, after driving a van for eight years. I really like the size of the vehicle. I needed something that was big enough to haul things like 50 lb bags of animal feed and a bale of hay once in awhile, and it can. We also needed a vehicle that got good gas mileage. This vehicle has met all our needs for hauling and I gets between 25-31 mpg. per tank. If I set the cruise control and then decel a bit, I get the best mileage. The only thing that I miss about the van is the cushy ride. The Honda CR-V has a stiff ride, no luxury . Air conditioner works well on 100 degree days. The hitch can haul a small trailer, also the rack is good for camping and kayak . Overall very happy. Review By: ec

Ratings Honda CR-V :
Performance: 9
Fun-to-Drive: 9
Build Quality: 9
Comfort: 8
Interior Design: 9
Reliability: 9
Fuel Economy: 9
Exterior Design: 9
Overall Rating : 8.9


Review
We bought this vehicle because we wanted something with better gas mileage than our Mercury Mountaineer but that still had the flexibility of an SUV, upright seating, AWD for the snow and was comfortable for my daily commute. After a lot of research and test drives we settled on the Honda CR-V and have been very happy with our choice. We just took the Honda CR-V on a 2200 mile round trip to visit some family members and it performed better than we had hoped. We averaged 29 MPG on the trip. The Honda CR-V was comfortable and fun to drive. It is fine for a couple with one or two children or as a commuter car for someone who likes the more elevated seating of an SUV. Review By: Bill317

Ratings Honda CR-V :
Performance: 9
Fun-to-Drive: 9
Build Quality: 7
Comfort: 7
Interior Design: 8
Reliability: 10
Fuel Economy: 7
Exterior Design: 6
Overall Rating : 7.9


Review
Honda CR-V is an excellent car. I am a single mom with 2 young kids in car seats and I love my Honda CR-V . I had a 98 2- door Honda civic and I needed to get a more "Family Friendly" car with 4 doors for my kiddos. I don't regret it one bit. My civic had 205,000 miles and I never had a problem with it so of course I would want to go with another Honda. This is made for moms. I looking at a used Chevy Equinox due to the fact I didn't think I could afford this car but the dealership was great. It is fun to drive and I get excellent gas mileage. Review By:tyetrumpet84

If you want read more review about Honda CR-V clik Here







Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This car good for family.

ebay motors car

 

Contect us | sitemap | policy | Disclaimer

Specifications Cars is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com